- No age limitation for any grade level or genre
- Any student pursuing learning Indian music is eligible to apply
- Grade levels are from Pre grade to 9. However a student can apply for any grade directly based on their level of competence as advised by their teacher.
- Students can appear for the ICIMP certification exam only with the endorsement of their teacher or music school.
Grading Pattern<=35 Can do better
36 - 50 Pass
51- 75 Good
Certificate and Evaluation
Students will be awarded ICIMP (International Certification for Indian Music Practitioner) Grade certificate after the completion of Grade Exam signed by Eminent Musicians of advisory committee.
Grade Exam Procedure
- Each grade consists Theory and Practical curriculum and student will be evaluated online by the examiner as per the syllabus.
- Exam evaluation is unbiased for all the students and will be conducted with state of the art technology.
- Results will be announced immediately at the end of exam, so NO waiting time.
- Students who successfully completed the exam will be awarded Outstanding, excellent, very good, good or average ratings based on their performance.
Students will be awarded ICIMP(International Certification for Indian Music Practitioner) certificate after the completion of grade exam that signed by Eminent Renowned Musicians of respective field and Swarkul Academy, USA.